Monday, July 23, 2012

FIXED!!!!

It is so wonderful to have technologically competent co-workers.  Patrick came in this morning and in less than a tick-tock, diagnosed and helped me 'fix' the problem with my blog site.  Apparently I had ignored a message sharing that I needed to update my template (I thought those kinds of messages were guidelines, not requirements).  Within 4 minutes, Patrick guided me to the correct place on the site and was patient as I viewed (and discarded) a couple of options, only to find the perfect new template.  You will notice it is very simple and straightforward -- many of you have heard me say, there is elegance in simplicity.  Some of the 'stuff' on the site is now at the bottom rather than on the side, but since it is only stuff "About Me", I am okay with leaving it there.  So excited to have the problem FIXED!!!  Thanks, Patrick.

2 comments:

Gary S said...

I like the new template!

June said...

Gary, I agree. It is clean, simple and easy on the eyes.
J